I could sit here and write a paragraph or two about how much I love Cyber Monday, but I am going to get straight to the point. I braved the crowds, tried on 50+ items, and walked miles on Black Friday in Chicago to show you my favorite items write now that are ON SALE. Even though I did not buy all of them (I am broke okay!), ALL of these items I have tried on and seen in person and all I would have bought if I had all the money in the world. ALL THE SALES BELOW!!
SALES with Discounts and Codes: Most end TONIGHT
- Express : 50 % off entire purchase. No code required
- Old Navy : 50% off Everything. No Exclusions . No code required
- Gap : 50% off Everything with Code: CYBER
- DSW: 25% off Everything with Code Holiday 2017
- LOFT: 50% off Everything + Free Shipping with code: CLICK
- Madewell : 25% off Entire Purchase. Use code: GOODMOOD
- Boohoo : 60% off Entire Purchase (excluding clearance). No code required
- ByTavi: 30% off Sitewide with code CYBER30
- ASOS : 30% Everything with code: EPIC30
- HUNTER Boots : 35% off. No code required
- J. Crew: 40% Everything. No Code required
- Marley Lilly: Up to 70% off
- Nordstrom: Extra 20% off sale items. No code required
- Sam Edelman: 30% off markdowns with code: CYBERSALE
Sale 1: Express
Discount: Entire purchase 50% off. No code required
Why: Their sweater game is STRONG right now. Not only are the fits PERFECT, every sweater and tee is super cozy and comes in a soft material. I loved all of the fun colors too.
Sale 2: Old Navy
Discount: 50% off Everything. No Exclusions . No code required
Why: They have ALL sizes (Regular, Tall, Plus,and Petite) It is pretty hard not to be happy with your purchase and the fit. They also have the BEST velvet looks right now.
Sale 3: Gap
Discount: 50% off Everything with Code: CYBER
Why: Their products always have the best quality. These high-rise sneakers are my favorite right now and are only $35.
Sale 4: Madewell
Discount: 25% off Entire Purchase. Use code: GOODMOOD
Why: They never have sales and this is worth your while. Their jeans fit like a glove. They have regular, tall, and taller sizes. I have a pair of their skinny high-waisted jeans and they are worth the money. You can’t wear certain clothing items over and over again, but you can with jeans.
Sale 5: Boohoo
Discount: 60% off Entire Purchase (excluding clearance). No code required
Why: They again have ALL sizes (regular, plus, tall, and petite). They also have the types of clothes that you want to “test out” or take a fashion risk with, but without the heavy price tag. You can find dresses for under $20 and coats for under $40. Sizes run SMALL – I would order a size up.(except for large or “oversized” pieces like cardis, wide pants, or heavy coats) Use your best judgement or email me if you need advice! email@example.com)
Sale 6: Pottery Barn
Sale: Today Only Save up to 70% off. No code required
Why: Pottery Barn is known for their higher prices, but they have some of the cutest Christmas decor and blankets that are on sale right now. I got a faux fur throw from them a year ago and I get more compliments on it than most decor in my house! I like the fur because it isn’t just a “holiday” decor item.
-Shop My Look-