Spicy Pineapple Margarita Mocktail
For the girl who doesn't prefer for alchohol but wants a fun drink! I really love this one because it is the perfect balance of salty and sweet. I don't really like super sugary drinks and this one is not!
- 1/2. cup organic pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup organic lime juice or 1 fresh lime
- 1/4 cup lime seltzer water
- 1 tbs honey or cane sugar
- Red Clay Spicy Margarita Salt
- 1 jalapeño
- add pineapple juice, lime juice, and honey/cane sugar into the cocktail mixer. shake until blended
- Rub lime juice on the rim of your glass and dip in either salt or sugar
- Thinly slice jalapeño and add 2-3 slices into class
- Add ice into glass
- Pour pineapple and lime mixture into glass about 3/4 full
- Fill the rest of the drink with lime seltzer water.
- Enjoy! You can also add tequila if desired!