IT IS FINALLY HERE…
All I can say is that it is about dang time I put my makeup routine on here. I always feel so bad when someone asks and I keep on putting it off. Below are some facts about my makeup routine:
- I did not actually start to wear full makeup until 2 years ago. I use to only wear mascara because everything use to break my face out. (Ever since I switched to using Tula Skincare products, my face has clear up and I am able to wear face makeup again!
- I have combination to oily skin. My T-zone is the part that gets oily.
- I am VERY picky with products and only use products that don’t break my face out.
- I am dark complected naturally. I do not tan nor do I rarely get spray tans in the winter time.
- For all the products I recommend below, make sure you get the shade that looks best with YOUR skin type. It is better to get something that matches your hair, skin, eyes.
- It takes me about 10-15 minutes to do my makeup.
- Most products last me 2-3 months. Any powder (setting powder, eyeshadow, blush, etc) lasts me up to a year!
CLICK ON EACH ITEM BELOW TO SHOP
MY MAKEUP PRODUCTS
Tula Day and Night Cream: Get 15% off with code TALLBLONDEBELL. This is my everyday moisturizer. I love how light it is and it does not break my face out. (EVERY moisturizer breaks my face out except for this one)
Isle of paradise Face Tanning Drops: This is the face tanner I use to give my face a natural bronze glow. I put 1-2 drops with my moisturizer every 2-3 days. I do not do this every day as it can build up. It is amazing! I love how you can customized how much tanner you want in your moisturizer.
Tula Face Filter Blurring and Moisturizing Primer: 20% off with code TALLBLONDEBELL This is honestly one of the most underestimated products in my routine. This lets your makeup go on smooth and STAY on. Most primers broke my face out but not this one!
- Tula Glow and Get it Under Eye Balm: 15% off with code TALLBLONDEBELL. This stuff is INCREDIBLE! This balm cools, depuffs, and moisturizes under your eyes (or wherever you wish). This can be applied on top of or under your makeup. Especially for days when your afternoon makeup needs a pick me up. I prefer under. This gives your under eyes a glow!
*Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: My shade is Spiced Sand (4N2). The BEST for all day stay. I will wear this for 12 hours and it is still all on. It is a higher coverage. So if you are wanting something not as heavy I recommend, Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation. I wear the shade y415
*Tarte Shape Tape Concealer: The best on the market! I put this under my eyes to give them a glow and to bring out my eyes. Some say this can dry out your skin, but because I have oilier skin it does not. If you have naturally drier skin I recommend putting the Tula Glow and Get it Under Eye Balm on before you apply. All Tula is 20% off with code TALLBLONDEBELL. The shade I use is medium-tan neutral (38N)
*Nars Liquid blush: I use this on cheek bone You are able to get a powder form of this as well.
- *Too Faced “Born This Way” Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer: I use the shade “Chestnut”. I apply this under my cheek bone to sculpt my face. Honestly the secret sauce to my entire makeup routine!
Tarte Clay Play Volume II Palette: I used to use this for contouring but I am not obsess with the Too Face Concealer above. I will only use the blush part of this to top on my cheeks. When I run out of this I plan on purchasing THIS BLUSH in the shade “Capitivating”
Becca highlighter: I use this on tip of my nose and top of eye lashes. I do not use this everyday, but it makes a big difference!
*Tattoo Studio Brow pencil: Love the one! I wear the shade brown. I make sure to apply in a stroke motion and to not just color in my skin.
*BeneFIT Bad Girl Bang Mascara: the BEST out there! SO GOOD. Only need a little. This will last me 2.5-3 months.
*Anastasia Soft Glam Palette: The best brand for pallets. Love these colors. I use the color Cyprus Umber or Mulberry for eye liner and will use tempera as the base of the lid, sienna or burnt orange for the outer part and crease, and fairy for the inner. For the eyeliner I will use a small flat brush and for the rest I will use a small fluffy brush. All brushes are included in this kit HERE.
- Milk “Blur + Set” Setting Powder: My shade is Translucent Light. This setting powder is a game changer. Lightly cover face with it at the very end to seal in your makeup. Prevent my skin from looking oily. I use the 59 Brush (HERE) when applying.
- All Nighter Setting Spray: This stuff is PERFECT for hot weather. This will prevent your makeup from melting off of our face.
- *NYX Lingerie Push-Up Lipstick BASE: The shade I wear is “EXOTIC”. I will line my lips and then fill in with this before I put on my lipstick. This creates a smooth base and it helps my color last much longer! FYI There is a cooling sensation at first. It goes away. haha
*Charlotte tilbury lipstick: I get the shade “pillow talk” for the summertime/everyday and the “Birkin brown” when I want a pop of color. In the pictures and tutorial I am wearing Birkin Brown.
*Beauty Blender Sponges: this brand is the best! I use this for foundation and concealer. I wouldn’t waiste your time with any other brand. These are the best. The others smudge your makeup and don’t last as long. Before each use I will run under hot water to prevent the products from sticking a ton on the sponge. I also will use this cleaner (below) every 2-3 days to clean the sponge.
Brushes: This kit contains all the brushes you need!
Makeup Bag: the best! you can interchange sections and customize. One of my 2019 Top Sellers.