I hope you all are enjoying your week so far! Mike and I had much needed time with his family relaxing and spending quality time with them. I also spent some time away from my phone, emails, etc and actually rested. Now that I am all rested I have a busy week ahead with a ton of exciting things for you all. The first is my friend Beth(@seersuckerandsaddles) is hosting an event with Evereve sharing her new Trendsend collection followed by the Nordstrom Sale the next day. If you are new around here each year Nordstrom hosts a BIG sale called the #Nsale and below are some facts and tips about the sale.
What is the Nordstrom Sale?
The Nordstrom Sale is basically a two week sale where Nordstrom marks down brand new Fall items before the Fall season starts. After the two weeks are up, these items go back to their full, original prices. What makes this sale unique is that NEW arrivals are put on sale BEFORE the season instead of at the end of the season. Nordstrom Cardholder’s are able to get early access to this sale a week early. You can receive points on all purchases and get major rewards throughout the year. Sign up HERE to become a cardholder and to get early access to this sale.
When is it?
- July 9-11 h– The sale opens up to Nordstrom Level 4 cardholders only.
- July 12th at 12:30 PM EST– The sale opens up to All Nordstrom cardholders before it opens to the rest of the public. This is know as the “Early Access” Sale. This is the part of the sale where most of the items sell out. Trust me…..you don’t want to miss out on this. If you are interested in signing up for a the Nordstrom card to access this part of the sale, the process is simple. You can apply directly for one HERE .
- July 19th– This is when the sale is open to the entire public. Any one, including people who do not have the Nordstrom Card, can shop during this part of the sale.
- August 4th– This is the LAST DAY of the sale. On August 5th, everything will go back to it’s original, full price.
Why the Nordstrom Sale worth it?
Basically this is a great time to buy solid, good quality, staple pieces that will take you through the entire year into spring. I was able to purchase $35 workout leggings that I still love to this day (these leggings were originally $70). I also love this sale for the SHOES! This is when they release all of the cute Fall boots and booties but hat almost 30-50% off the original price! The boots I purchased from this sale I wore through the entire winter.
Tips for the Sale:
- Sometimes they restock items that are sold out! The only catch is that they may restock them AFTER the sale ends. Most items sell out during the first week of the sale where only Card Members can shop. I DO NOT want to push getting a credit card to anyone that does not have the budget for it. However, if you do have the budget and want to get some staple pieces for the year, this sale has better sales than Black Friday.
- Figure out what you want to buy first. I usually think about staple pieces first, and then go for the trendy items.
- Stay tuned to my blog on updates for the sale and items that have been restocked.
- You can also stay tuned on my Instagram and my Stories for updates.
- Shop the sale when it opens! Don’y want until the afternoon or weekends to shop. It can be crowded.
- Nordstrom offers FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS. You are always better safe than sorry purchasing the item before it sells out because you can always return it and buy it without the extra fees.
I can’t wait to share with you all my favorites from this sale! Stay tuned to my stories this Thursday to shop my favorites from online!