This post is LONG overdue. I am pretty sure since I have started blogging over a year ago you guys have been requesting a hair curling tutorial. After putting it off for so long, I finally finished. I am such a perfectionist and I wanted it to be perfect, but in the end the main point is to share with you how I curl my hair, not to impress you with the perfect video editing haha.
A full video tutorial of my video is below but before you start here are my curling tips and essentials:
My Hair Curling Tips
- My hair tends to curl best a day after I wash it. Dirty hair holds curl better, at least for me. My hair is naturally straight so I will let it air dry the first day and the second day I will curl. If I don’t have the time to wait a day I will curl with larger more loose curls and then re-curl the next day.
- Use Heat protectant spray!!
- I prefer a clip barrel curling iron and I switch between a 1.25 inch and a 1.5. It is totally up to you what size of curling iron and whether you want to use a wand or clip barrel. I prefer clip barrel because it is faster and I have more control over the curls.
- 1.25″ Barrel: All day curls (Mostly use this)
- 1.5″ Barrel: More voluminous curls.
- T3 Micro has interchangeable barrels!! If you get the whirl trio you can get the 1.5 AND 1.25 in in the package! (LINKED BELOW)
My Hair Curling Essentials
- T3 Micro Trio (Contains 1.25″, 1.5″, and 1″)
- T3 Micro 1.25″ Clip Barrel (What I use for shoots, dressing up, etc)
- T3 Micro 1.5″ Clip Barrel (Barrel ONLY) (I use this on casual days to give my hair volume)
- T3 Micro Curling BASE
- T3 Micro Whirl Trio WANDS
My Everyday Hair Curling Tutorial
(If the video is too small on your phone, click full screen then double tap the video and it should zoom in*)