Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 hours 4 seconds
Total Time 6 hours 10 minutes 4 seconds
- 2lbs chicken breast
- Two 15 oz cans of white beans
- Three 14.5 oz cans of fire roasted tomatoes
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 1-1 and a half cups of buffalo wing sauce
- 2 packs of ranch dressing mix
- 2-3 cups of frozen corn
- 1-2 tsp onion powder
- 1-2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1-2 tsp of celery salt
- 1-2 dried cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Start with putting the whole, uncooked chicken breasts, at the bottom of the crockpot
- Add everything but the cream cheese and cilantro in the crockpot
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours
- After 3 hours take out chicken and shred it, Put chicken back in. Also add in cream cheese.
- Cook all the ingredients for 1 more hours (making it 4 hours total on high or 8 hours on low)
- Serve and top with cilantro and a baked loaf of sourdough bread.
Vegetarian option is to replace the chicken with cauliflower, add noodles, or add more beans.