Finding the right products that won’t break my face out has always been a struggle for me. When I say products, I mean everything from daily moisturizers to even face cleansers. Yes, a face cleanser would break my face out. My skin is very sensitive and always has been. It got so bad in college that I decided to go on Accutane. A very intense 6 month skin medical treatment that completely wiped out my acne. However, years later my acne slowly started creeping back again. I actually decided to not wear any face makeup for years because anything and everything broke my face out.
A few months ago I received Tula in the mail as a free git package. I tried it for my blog and there was no pressure to post or anything. After a week or so of using their products, my face had cleared. I didn’t really notice how much Tula changed my skin until I ran out of my samples a month later. I went a couple of weeks without using Tula and my skin went back to its normal habits of breaking out. I then received a bigger package in the mail from Tula and after a week of getting back into the routine of using their skincare products my face was completely cleared! I’ll be sharing with you today why I love Tula and the products I use.
Tula uses probiotics in their products to restore the natural balance of your skin. These probiotics are 100% natural as well as the rest of the ingredients are clean, toxic-free. Some of the main ingredients are blueberries, turmeric, and vitamin C. The best news is that now they are being sold at Ulta!
The Products I Use
- Step 1: Cleanse with Tula Purifying Facial Cleanser
- Step 2: Tone with Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% pH Resurfacing Gel
- Step 3: Moisturize with Tula Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum (Pictured below: comes with a special end that is cooling and helps lift around your eyes without damaging the delicate skin) and the Hydrating Day and Night Cream
- 2-3 Times per week: Exfoliate and mask with Skin Reviving Treatment Pads and/or the Exfoliating Treatment Mask
These products are a big pricey so I would suggest trying out and see what works best for you! I started with using the Discovery kit that has travel sizes of all the essentials.
– Shop the Tula Products I use Daily Below-
-Shop the Products I use 2-3 Times Per Week Below-